Handwoven cotton with organic buffalo leather trims.
- Double magnetic press stud closure flap on front.
- Under flap zippered pocket
- Double zippered opening on top
- internal zippered pocket
- adjustable shoulder strap + top handle
- Fits a4 documents
- Measures approx 32cm L x 27cm H x 7cm D, shoulder strap 3.8cm W
The leather is sourced from the Sarki community in Sindhupalchowk village, near the Tibet border. The Sarki people are a marginalised ethnic caste of people whose traditional leathersmith trade of shoes, farming harnesses has severely diminished due to modern fabric alternatives.
The leather is tanned organically using the leaves and bark of the local sustainable 'Dhairo' bush. It has been softened and protected with mustard oil.
Handmade with love using traditional techniques by skilled artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal